SPLENDIDA PROJECT

An eclectic mix of sights and sounds provided by our contributors

Saturday, August 25, 2007

FUMIE HOSOKAWA

If you've ever wanted to hear surf's up version of France Gall (I can't say it's ever crossed my mind, but I'm open to new things of course), here's your chance. This track comes off of 2002's compilation Gainsbourg Made In Japan, which is exactly what it sounds like. As for Fumie, Wikipedia tells me she's one of the pioneers of the big bust bikini craze in Japan. Here's to you, Fumie.


Fumie Hosokawa - Poupée de cire, poupée de son

2 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger amulet88 said...

freestyleplaya.com

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger UFA747 said...

Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again. These are some really great tips! Another important note is to make sure you give completely specific instructions to your cleaning staffs.

Thanks, คาสิโนออนไลน์
v9betonline.com
daymanjesus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home