SPLENDIDA PROJECT

An eclectic mix of sights and sounds provided by our contributors

Friday, May 04, 2007

acid!

Ok i'm known for my changing moods and interests (being an aquarius and all that...) so it will come to many as no surprise i dabbled in house and especially acid house a couple of years ago...
I made some old-school acid tracks in that period which have now seen the light here ,you can listen to or download the tracks.I especially like the 2 last efforts (think they capture that classic feel pretty good). Now go baby!

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger R. said...

Well, I'm surprised ;)

Anyway, how's the job hunting going? Have to do the same myself, provided I pass my current exams. So when cute lassies pass by, I draw the curtains and sulk. Join if you will :)

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger amulet88 said...

In playing slots games You must study the risks carefully. Because each slot machine game, each game has different risks This risk will tell you how often this slot game pays. How to pay less or pay more? Slot Game Evaluation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home