SPLENDIDA PROJECT

An eclectic mix of sights and sounds provided by our contributors

Friday, September 22, 2006

Music a gogo : The "New" New Avengers Theme


Classic Jazzy cover by UK dj-producer-percussionist and band leader Snowboy from around 1996.
"I was always pleased with my version of this classic T.V. series. I went through every episode (when I was on a tour bus) and recorded every little bit of incidental music and strung it all together for the middle section."

Snowboy-The New Avengers

Hear the original (much shorter) theme by Laurie Johnson and watch the original opening titles here.

file will be hosted for a limited time

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Coffee Messiah said...

Ahhh, the days when men were men, boys were boys, and could that woman jump a fence or what?
Nice trip to the past Bruno, Thx!!!

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger R. said...

Honestly, I'm a poor dancer. But nobody can see me and this is awesome. So what the heck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home