SPLENDIDA PROJECT

An eclectic mix of sights and sounds provided by our contributors

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Music a gogo : Ils sont fous ces gaulois!

If you ever come across one of these compilations (vinyl only me thinks) get out your hard-earned cash and rush to that counter.Some of the most insane French-language yé-yé ever made,from Canada,France,Belgium and even Congo! 3 compilations full of yé-yé boys and some girls.Here's a little taste...

Munda-C'est la paye
Milou Duchamp-Tropical
files will be hosted for a limited time

4 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger R. said...

Hi Bruno! Did you pick up the one at Elsebasto? I've also seen some rare French comps - or rather bootlegs - at Chocoreve.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Bruno said...

Hi Roar,no I found these somewhere else,Elsebasto indeed seems to have all 3 volumes up! :)

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger R. said...

Sorry, didn't phrase myself as I intended there - just wanted to leave a tip as to where to find them. Was unsure if you had them.

I type too fast on the internet :)

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Bruno said...

Hi Roar,I've got myself the first one from Elsebasto today! Didn't have that one,so thanks for the tip! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home