SPLENDIDA PROJECT

An eclectic mix of sights and sounds provided by our contributors

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Music videos a gogo : Bollywood style baby!



Yaadon Ki Baarat-Lekar Hum-Neetu Singh

I just love 60's and 70's Indian films,nowadays you can get them on dvd (even the old ones) at your local indian supermaket for as little as 5 Euro (and with subs)! Where's the time I had to beg friends who went to India to bring me a suitcase full...



Duniya Main Logo Ko from the film Apna Desh

More indian musical madness! One of my favorites...WILD! :)

3 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Coffee Messiah said...

Bollywood = Way Cool!
Thanks Bruno!!!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Bruno said...

Hi mixaway,glad you like! :)

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! I've got this on an Asha bhosle DVD comp, but it's missing the first 10 seconds or so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home