SPLENDIDA PROJECT

An eclectic mix of sights and sounds provided by our contributors

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Toots 'N Keef :

A quickie post to celebrate the return to health of my laptop!! During my time offline I had the pleasure to see Toots & the Maytals live in Manchester & on the journey up I sampled Toot's recent album of star guest collaborations, 'True Love' ~ How could I resist!! A track featuring Keith Richards alongside a Reggae legend !

'Careless Ethiopians' ~ Toots & the Maytals featuring Keith Richards


2 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Blogger Bruno said...

Hi Ian,great to see you're back,very nice! :)

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger DJ durutti said...

hey Ian -- glad the laptop is back in form. I'm still jealous about the Toots show. And the True Love album is sublime. I particularly like the take on "Funky Kingston" with the Roots & Bootsy ("let me hear you say Toots, Roots, and Boots!")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home