SPLENDIDA PROJECT

An eclectic mix of sights and sounds provided by our contributors

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Paris in the spring



Priscilla Paris - My Window

Hello Splendida! - here's a nice piece of Sixties croonage from Priscilla, who released three solo albums: this is from her second album, Priscilla Sings Herself. She was the youngest of the Paris Sisters, a 60s trio who were big fans of the Andrews Sisters and originally discovered by them. They had a hit in 1966 with whispery ballad I Love How You Love Me.

5 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Bruno said...

Hi mostly,nice to see you here!I just looove Priscilla Paris,what a voice...
Thanks for sharing!

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looove her too, especially on this track. :) And nice to be here - this was a fab idea!

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glorious. Does anyone by chance have the "Priscilla Sings Herself" LP? It's impossible to find. I'd likewise kill to get my hands on "The Paris Sisters Sing From The Glass House" album.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Bruno said...

Hi Markus,I only have the "Priscilla loves Billy" lp would love to find more!

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had it too, but no such luck. Found one for sale here though, if you have a spare £150!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home