SPLENDIDA PROJECT

An eclectic mix of sights and sounds provided by our contributors

Thursday, May 25, 2006

moi Caprice

This song, Daisies, makes me melt. Daisies make me daydream. Daisies makes me in love. Daisies make rainy days beautiful. Daisies makes me wanna dance. Daisies makes me cry.

This song might be one of the greatests songs ever written and the most beautiful song you'll hear today. This week. Month. Whatever!

Let me know if you share my enthusiasm! :-)

moi Caprice - Daisies

Official website

3 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Bruno said...

Truely a beautiful song that during it's being played slowly grows on you,strange but nice...

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Dansmoncafe said...

Im glad you liked it :) Their albums are great too..

 
At 5:58 AM, Anonymous lapcamerataitphcm1 said...

Hi nice reading youur blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home