SPLENDIDA PROJECT

An eclectic mix of sights and sounds provided by our contributors

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Administrator's corner...

Seems Splendida is off with a bang,and there are more contributors on the way! We've passed the 1000 hits mark today which isn't bad for a blog that's up a few days.Maybe this had something to do with it as well (thanks mrdantefontana!).I would like to invite some comments from our contributors about the template (do you like? any suggestions for improvements?) and the links (anything you would like to see added?). Since this was a rush job,I didn't give it that much thought,but hey here it is and it seems to be working... :)
APPENDIX I've also installed a limit of 24 posts on the main-page,just keeping the modem-users in mind.
Just a word about sound-volumes,I realize everybody has his/hers own "normal volume",if visitors want to even volumes out get mp3gain,a free and easy to use small program,myself I set 93 dB as target volume...

3 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's going great guns Bruno and I think it is set to be very big as I have already said. Personally I wouldn't be too concerned about the template at the moment, just concentrate on growing the readers, let's all spread the links! I'll bulletin a few MySpace'rs !!

Great job you're doin!!

IanB

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger R. said...

I think the same as Ian B. As blog manager you're entitled to a few privileges with regards to links, design, etc. The music's the important thing. I also appreciate our disclaimer (in case I want to post an entire out-of-print or hard-to-find album, I'll do it elsewhere). Let's keep the rules simple - because that's manageable, which is important.

I hope you don't mind mixes though. I have some spare ones I never posted at QQF and one of them - one with contemporary French music - I thought I'd share here by way of yousendit.

Sorry I've been so slow on response lately. I'm slightly stressed...

See you :)

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Bruno said...

Hi Ian,spread the word!
Hi Roar,yes we'll keep it simple,your mixes are more than welcome,they're even anticipated!
Keep on the good foot you two! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home